1. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
Your kid will think more positively about life. Your kid will try new activities and feel like they can do things before easily giving up.
2. In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing. - Theodore Roosevelt
Acting is better than not taking any action. Your kid will learn not to remain idle.
3. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm Forbes
Your kid will value who they are. Your kid will realize that they don't have to try to be someone who they are not. Being grateful for what they have is essential.
4. A happy person is not a person in a particular set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. – Hugh Downs
Your child will understand how to develop the right attitude in every situation. Being happy is not about the situation they are in, but rather, it is about their mindset.
5. People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you. – Abraham Hicks
Your kid will not take everything seriously. How other people feel about your kid has more to do with the other person than your kid.
6. Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it. – William Feather
Your kid will learn to enjoy each moment, rather than waiting for the perfect moment. Enjoying the here and now is important.
7. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. – Rumi
Your kid will learn to let go of the past and hold on to the present. It is common to feel bad about past situations, but it is a process of life to let go.
8. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you. – Mandy Hale
For kids, it is common for them to overthink the opinions of other people. To build confidence in your kid, you will have to teach them to accept themselves.
9. The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. – Richard B Sheridan
Your kid will be motivated to finish that homework or study for the exam. Your child will learn to work hard to achieve their goals.
10. These haters are too less in number when compared to the millions who support me. I look at all those beautiful people who always stand by me. I respect them, and they equally respect me. – Divyanka Tripathi
Children usually take fights and arguments seriously, so training them to focus on the people who love them rather than dislike them will help to boost their self-confidence.
11. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
Giving to others is the best way to make yourself happy. Donating money or helping the needy is one of the surest ways to cheer someone else.
12. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, take the first step. – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Your child is worried about taking a step to achieve a goal, this quote will come in handy. They will learn to take small steps to achieve something that seems too big.
13. Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. – Stephen R. Covey
Your kid will understand how to achieve motivation from themselves. No matter how many times others tell your kid to do something, they will truly shine only at what they want.
14. It is a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. I have this feeling that no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as available. There is only now. – Hugh Laurie
Your child will learn to take action even if they don’t feel very motivated. Your child will learn to motivate themselves even when they are not completely ready.
15. Winners lose much more often than losers. So, if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves
The above quote will come in handy when your child fails at something. You can motivate your child by telling them that as long as they keep trying, they have more chances of winning at what they want.
16. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. – Albert Einstein
The above quote will help your child understand that many times even the best among us will fail. Einstein took many years to be successful at physics and to make his idea a success.
17. To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
Your kid will face criticism no matter what they do. There will always be people who will not like their opinions and ideas.
18. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on. – Robert Frost
Your kid will understand that life is long and there will be many things they can do. Your child will learn not to take everything too seriously, and to let go.
19. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
If your child is going through a difficult time, this quote will come in handy. If they go through a difficult time, they will eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel.
20. Reading gives us someplace to go, when we have to stay where we are. – Mason Cooley
Your kid will understand the importance of reading. Reading is a gateway that will help to broaden their horizon.
Explaining the death of a pet to a child can be difficult. Jenny Many offers some guidance on helping children deal with the death of a pet.
Taking risks is the key to growing and developing. Here are some tips on how to teach children the right way to take risks.