What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and processdata when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our messageboards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• [Add any other ways your company collects data]Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• [Add any indirect source of data your company has]How will we use your data?
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• [Add any indirect source of data your company has]
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• [Add how else your company uses data]
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they mayoffer you their products and services.
• [List organizations that will receive data]
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resultinginformation from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautionstaken].
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time periodhas expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users' data].
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that wethink you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• [List partner companies here]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposesor giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personaldata. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct anyinformation you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company tocomplete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on ourwebsite and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include whatlanguage you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookiesare used.
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit toour website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about yourbrowser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limitedaspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share onlinedata collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.